WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 4: FEEDING AMERICA
Join us and meet some fellow Tigers during a volunteer food-sorting shift with Feed America San Diego in Sorrento Mesa (off Mira Mesa Blvd, just east of I-805).
WHEN: Wednesday, October 4, 2017, 6:00-8:00 PM
WHERE: 9455 Waples St | Suite 135 | San Diego, CA 92121
CONTACT: Javier Hernandez '09, email@example.com
INSTRUCTIONS: Volunteer sign-up on Feeding America San Diego website:
1. Go to http://vhub.at/fsd and review the information on the home page
2. Click “Sign in” in the upper right corner and sign in or register by creating a username & password
3. When asked, enter our group’s join code: 1650
4. After completing your registration, the system will return you to the main page. Scroll down to locate our group’s volunteer shift.
5. Click the “Sign Up” button next to the event name and follow the instructions
6. Each volunteer will receive an email confirmation when signed up successfully
Parents may register their children like they registered themselves and may use their own email as long as each child has a different username. Please fill out a separate waiver for each child, sign it and bring it when you come to volunteer.
NOTE: Close-toed shoes are required in order to work in the Distribution Center
- When you arrive, sign in, complete a name tag, and drop off waiver(s)
- Wait in the Volunteer Center for your volunteer event to begin
- Our volunteer group will take a distribution center tour, ending at the location of our volunteer task